Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let the food and travel fun begin!!!!!!

Well...
Where to begin??  I haven't blogged in more than 3 years, but after my sister and a few others (especially my sister) insisted... I decided to blog again.  Maybe this will be more of a travel/food blog from now on, I'm not sure... but for now, I'm including a picture of an "ACARAJÉ" which is a very typical food from Salvador.  The dough is made from beans, and here in the picture you can see that it's filled with shrimp, a green tomato salad, and "vatapá".  This one apparently wasn't as good as it is in other places, because it is too "doughy"... so I will try it from somewhere else to compare.  It was quite interesting though, and actually completely different than what I expected it to be, especially the way it was served...
More food awaits... ah, the beauty of eating... and of traveling!  Til next time... and let's hope it doesn't take me 3 years to post again!!!

2 comments:

Gláucia Mir said...

Darn right!! You better post at least once a day with all the good food you're having and the places you're visiting...
I'm tuned, now keep the posts coming!! :)

jill said...

Of course your blog is about food.... :)