Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beach in Bahia

We went to the beach yesterday, and the beach here is quite a different experience... people come left and right trying to sell stuff, and some of the stuff are delicious things to eat...  one of them was this cheese that we bought.  Anyone who knows me knows that this was a type of heaven on earth for me, because...
 I LOVE CHEESE!!
We also go to have coconut water right off the coconut... 
Ahhhh... the beauty of vacation.
 

Queijo coalho assado (com ou sem oregano) na brasa, na hora.
(A type of cheese that is roasted right in front of us, on the beach...)


This was part of what our view was like at "Praia do Flamengo". 
 (As a side note... it's winter here in Salvador, Bahia, Brasil, 
and the temperature yesterday was 31 degrees celcius, 
 which is 88 degrees farenheit!!!)


3 comments:

Fernanda Morais said...

Eu ja fui na praia do flamengo. tudodebom.
bjs
F

Gláucia Mir said...

Man, that is just not right! Maybe you shouldn't be posting all this stuff, because it's making me very jealous! :)

I want some of that cheese, because I share, and maybe beat your LOVE of cheese...

RQ said...

Glau, you know I love cheese just as much as you do! I don't think you beat me... You would have LOVED it!