Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Vacuum=My kids

You know, this is weird. I felt like posting a few days ago, and I was going to post about how I'm loving my kids again, and I feel like I'm finally breaking through, and I might actually miss them, etc. Then, the days passed, and I wound up not blogging. Ironically enough, I feel like I've had it today!!! These kids, I just don't know... MAN!!!!! Especially the one, I don't want to write his name, but he is driving me crazy!!!!! I told a few people today that my kids are a vacuum this year, and not just an old, bad brand of a vacuum. (They're whatever brand is the best--I don't know what it is, since I'm not an expert on the subject.) They are just sucking every last ounce of energy out of me!!! I know it's long hours that I'm working, but it's not that. They are just too much. There is some improvement, of course, but I have to get at the root--cause the root of the problem is causing everyone else around, including me to go nuts!!!!!!! More prayer, more prayer--God, what are you trying to show me?????????????????

6 comments:

Gláucia Mir said...

I think you might mean the Dyson vacuum. I think they are the best. If I had carpet, that's what I would want.
Anyway, I know who it is cause I saw you yelling at him in the morning and in the afternoon.
Good luck with that! :)
And keep Phoenix away from him, so that he won't pick up any more bad habits!

Anonymous said...

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Fi, hang in there!

Beijos

Anonymous said...

Rescue

You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of You

'Cause I need You Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There's no other name
By which I am save
Capture me with grace
I will follow You

My heart is Yours for life
I need Your hand in mine
No one else will do
I put my trust in You

'Cause I need You Jesus
To come to my rescue
Tell me where else can I go
There's no other name
By which I am save
O capture me with grace
I will follow You
This world has nothing for me

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you right now. And I'm praying that God binds the "vacuum spirit!" :)

Stacey said...

Neme, I must agree. Dyson is the best. We are researching that as our next vacuum. =)
You'll be fine. Every year has some vacuum action, but we just try to resist getting sucked up! Be that paper clip or coin that never wants to get picked up by the vacuum.....resist, Raquel, resist!
Oh, one more thing....G COCO!

Anonymous said...

Any more vacuums?