Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a New Year!!

Well, as it turned out, I never did get to blog about Christmas and the New Year before the new year started. So, here we are in 2008... No more 2007. So I guess what I want to write about is how blessed I've been feeling lately. I gotta say that 2007 was a year that I won't forget. I'm looking forward to 2008, and I'm looking forward to new things. I think that God has lots in store, and I'm excited to see what He's up to every day. I had a great Christmas with family and friends. Good vacation, with days off as well. New Year's was also lots of fun, again with family and friends. But through it all I gotta say that if God wasn't in the middle of it, then it wouldn't have been fun. The best part of all is that I know God is with me, always guiding me, leading me to the right people, the right friendships, the right decisions for my life. And that's why looking back I have to say that I am truly blessed. I'm so thankful for all He's done for me, and for all He's yet to do. So instead of sharing details about this or that, about what I ate, who I hung out with, where I went, who I talked to, what places I visited, etc... suffice it to say that God was in the middle of it all, and that's a true blessing, in fact, it's the most important thing I want to remember.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Raquel!
Good entry...really awesome how God is working in you!
It's funny how we are always going through very similar experiences at the same time! (thanks for being a great friend hehehe) Here's to a great 2008!
Love, Stacey

Gláucia Mir said...

yeah! God! He is good!