Sunday, December 2, 2007

Not a blogger

Well, once again it's been forever since I've blogged. I guess I'm just not a blogger and I gotta live with that--hahaha. I mean, so much has happened, but the people who are closest to me already know about it! Then again, I have no idea who reads this, so it can be that people who are not talking to me all the time don't know all the stuff that's gone on.
Well, the everyday stuff, and even the not-so every day stuff I guess I'd just rather tell people. I mean, it's more fun when I can share, with hand motions, and feelings and facial expressions... I guess that's just me!! Well, anyway, let's see, let me try to describe it anyway... since I've blogged, relating to work, my kids have gotten better, surprisingly enough. When we got back from Thanksgiving break they seemed to have calmed down a bit. Lots of stories there, but, I just don't feel like writing about that right now. Let's see, speaking of Thanksgiving, right before Thanksgiving, I went to Ocean City again to visit Débora. We had a great weekend there, and also we got to go to Baltimore, and we went to the Aquarium there. After that, we had a great week, cause she came to NYC with me. It was cool, because we got to hang out a lot, have lots of great conversations, lots of shopping time, lots of time to just be, and also had a lot of NYC cultural time with some new friends from church. It feels weird, cause it was like a lot of stuff was crammed into the week. But what can I say? I guess we didn't waste any time! Also, I love NYC. Once again, I just gotta say that. There's just so much to do here. I can never get enough of it! Never a dull moment!
Well, besides all that good stuff last week, yesterday I went to a cookie exchange party at Stacey's, which was a lot of fun. I had never been to one, and of course, Stacey, being the perfect hostess, made sure we all had a blast. I can't believe I baked something, since I'm not really a baker... well, it was a savory thing after all, not sweet. That's more my style. The party was full of fun things to do besides eat, which we did, believe me!!
Anyway, whatever. This whole blog probably sounds boring, cause I think I tell a much better story than I write. Of course the people who lived the moments with me know what I'm talking about... Well, now I'm looking forward to my birthday, which is coming up in a week. I can't believe it!! Time is flying!!! And of course, now that my birthday's coming up... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Let's see if I'll actually blog after my birthday. I'm not making any promises, but I'll try... Until next time, whenever that is...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fi,
What a great way to celebrate my first Thanksgiving in America. I have so many reasons to be thankful for... That week was so awesome and spending time with you is always fun.
I'm looking forward to my Christmas break. 17 and 1/2 days to go!
Beijos

Michelle said...

Hey Raquel,
This is Fab's sister here. It's good to see you in blog world! I had contemplated going to the cookie exchange, but knew I would really be pushing myself. It sounds like everyone had a good time.

Stacey said...

Raquel!
Thanks for coming to my exchange... I'm glad you had fun.
Even though I am speaking to you on the phone right now, just wanted to make a comment back (since that's the polite thing to do!)

Gláucia Mir said...

okay, here's my comment.

just kidding. although I know all about the wild kids, and the cookie exchange, but I'm glad you wrote about it. And by the way, I think you should write about the "santa claus" story. You can even include a picture(of me) for visuals, which you haven't done in your blog, yet.

jill said...

Hey Raquel,
Hope you had a great birthday! Friday was fun! Except my shoulder hurt for days thanks to that boxing game! Is that a sign of age?
Happy 32nd!!!

Anonymous said...

brand valium effects of valium on sperm - valium dosage lethal